I have a male cat named Yogi,he has almost died 2 times in the past 3 years.I had him on sub q fluids to
rehydrate him.He has kidney disease and thyroid problems.Yogi had lost about 4 pounds and you could feel his back bone.I had taken him to many vets and they all said he won’t last to much longer and get prepared for his passing.I decided to look on line for alternative answers and found a website called www.Petwellbeing.com,they sell 2 products called Tripsy for 39.95 and this supports the kidneys and Resthyro for 49.95 and this supports the thyroid.Since taking both my cat has gained back 4 pounds and is like a brand new kitty though he is now 10 years of age. Petwellbeing.com
Spay and Neuter……..neuterspay.org
What are the benefits of animal communication?
- It can help understand or resolve your pet’s behavioral or health issues.
- You can talk with your animals when you are away from home.
- You can find out what makes your pet happy.
- It can help you find a lost pet.
- Find out if your pet is ready to pass on.
- Speak with an animal that has already crossed over.
- Deepen your relationship with your pet like never before.
What are some things you need to know before you learn how to communicate with animals?
- You need to believe in your heart that you have the ability to communicate with animals. Everyone can. It is not just for the gifted.
- You need to be able to quiet your mind so you can hear what your pet is saying. If you practice meditation, then you already know how to do this